Noodler's Rose in the Louvre Ink - 3oz
- Fast UK Shipping
Noodler's is a small American company based in Southern Massachusetts, since the company began in 2004 they have become widely well known for both the wide range of unique coloured inks and the desire to be the best value for money inks within the industry.
Rose in the Louvre is a gorgeous pink and red coloured ink. It provides a colour that is almost comparable with Magenta. This particular ink is not a part of the Bulletproof collection meaning it isn't waterproof. However, that makes it great for those looking to use this in art pieces and drawing.
- Rose in the Louvre
- Pink / Red
- 3oz glass bottle
- 100% made in the USA
- Bottles are very full, take care opening
- Harmless sediments may form in some bottles. This will not harm the ink. To avoid transferring the sediment to your pen, allow it to sink to the bottom of the bottle before filling.
- Due to Noodler's inks being hand made in small batches, the colours can vary slightly from one bottle to another.
- Noodler's Inks are mainly stocked in the USA, with few stockists being based in Europe. Therefore we do not stock the full Noodler's range - just our favourites and the most popular. If there is a particular colour or product that you are interested in, just get in touch with our team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 371 0226 and our team would be more than happy to look into this for you.
- Some Noodler's Inks can cause staining to demonstrator pen barrels or converters.