Noodler's Polar Black Ink - 3oz
- Fast UK Shipping
Noodler's is a small American company based in Southern Massachusetts, since the company began in 2004 they have become widely well known for both the wide range of unique coloured inks and the desire to be the best value for money inks within the industry.
Polar Black is one of Noodler's most talked about inks, the collection is a special formula that allows the ink to be used in extreme conditions. It was designed to be safe to leave in pens and bottles that may be exposed to very low temperatures. The colour itself is a rich and full black colour which is perfect for any official documents.
Noodler's Ink comes with some special properties such as the inks are all made to be permanent and archival. This means that not only are they fade resistant but they have a special formula meaning that once the ink is dried on the paper it is smudge proof and completely waterproof. This is what they also call Bulletproof, it will resist not only water but bleach, alcohol and other solvents, and this makes it unforgeable and great for important documents.
- Archival, Bulletproof, Polar(Freeze Resistant), Water Resistant & Forge Resistant
- 3oz glass bottle
- 100% made in the USA
- Bottles are very full, take care opening
- Harmless sediments may form in some bottles. This will not harm the ink. To avoid transferring the sediment to your pen, allow it to sink to the bottom of the bottle before filling.
- Due to Noodler's inks being hand made in small batches, the colours can vary slightly from one bottle to another.
- Noodler's Inks are mainly stocked in the USA, with few stockists being based in Europe. Therefore we do not stock the full Noodler's range - just our favourites and the most popular. If there is a particular colour or product that you are interested in, just get in touch with our team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 371 0226 and our team would be more than happy to look into this for you.
- Some Noodler's Inks can cause staining to demonstrator pen barrels or converters.