Noodler's Empire Red Ink - 3oz
- Fast UK Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Noodler's is a small American company based in Southern Massachusetts, since the company began in 2004 they have become widely well known for both the wide range of unique coloured inks and the desire to be the best value for money inks within the industry.
Empire Red is from the Noodler's UK collection. It takes inspiration from the Red colouring used in both the Union Jack flag and the British Queens Guards uniform. The colour is a striking bold red. The ink is apart of the Bulletproof collection meaning it offers a waterproof formula and is also a fluorescent ink - meaning it will show under UV lighting.
Noodler's Ink comes with some special properties such as the inks are all made to be permanent and archival. This means that not only are they fade resistant but they have a special formula meaning that once the ink is dried on the paper it is smudge proof and completely waterproof. This is what they also call Bulletproof, it will resist not only water but bleach, alcohol and other solvents, and this makes it unforgeable and great for important documents.
- Empire Red
- Bulletproof, Archival, Water Resistant, Fluorescent & Forge Resistant
- 3oz glass bottle
- 100% made in the USA
- Bottles are very full, take care opening
- Harmless sediments may form in some bottles. This will not harm the ink. To avoid transferring the sediment to your pen, allow it to sink to the bottom of the bottle before filling.
- Due to Noodler's inks being hand made in small batches, the colours can vary slightly from one bottle to another.
- Noodler's Inks are mainly stocked in the USA, with few stockists being based in Europe. Therefore we do not stock the full Noodler's range - just our favourites and the most popular. If there is a particular colour or product that you are interested in, just get in touch with our team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 371 0226 and our team would be more than happy to look into this for you.
- Some Noodler's Inks can cause staining to demonstrator pen barrels or converters.