Cross Townsend Black Lacquer and 23ct Gold-Plated Rollerball Pen
- Fast UK Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
One of Cross' most expensive ranges and the writing instrument of choice for several American presidents, the Cross Townsend is a pen that embodies classic design and luxury but it still maintains the reputation of a pen that is reliable and a joy to write with.
Its traditional, statement design takes inspiration from 1930's Art Deco styles, and the Townsend range showcases glossy lacquers, distinctive finishes and precious metal appointments.
Each Townsend has a distinctive double band on its cap, a signature mark that reassures the writer that their chosen instrument is one of reliability and upmost luxury. This Black and Gold Townsend Rollerball has a polished, glossy Black lacquer and is finished with 23-Karat appointments for that ultimate opulent feel.
- Click-off cap
- The stunning, highly-polished Black lacquer is beautifully complemented by gleaming 23-Karat Gold appointments
- Exclusive rollerball refill formula which writes as freely as a fountain pen
- This Cross rollerball writes in Black
- Measures 15cm in length and 10.9mm in width
- Can be converted into a ballpoint pen or felt tip by altering the refill added
- Presented in a luxury Cross gift box
- Lifetime Mechanical Guarantee