Derwent Studio Colouring Pencils - Tin of 72
- Fast UK Shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Derwent Studio Colouring Pencil set of 72 is brilliant for those wanting to create with detail! They possess the same colour strip as the Derwent Artists range but a lot finer, perfect for more detailed work, particularly illustrations.
- Ideal for a range of drawing styles, from bold landscapes through to more detailed illustrations, technical drawings and commercial work
- Hexagonal barrel allows you to get a really good grip when getting down to tricky bits
- Slightly waxy texture for easy blending, layering and shading
- Best used with Derwent watercolour paper, Also suitable for drawing on coloured paper (including black)
- Attractive tin with removable lid for easy access to pencils without taking up space on your desk
- Contains 72 Derwent studio colouring pencils (Zinc Yellow, Lemon Cadmium, Gold, Primrose Yellow, Straw Yellow, Deep Cadmium, Naples Yellow, Middle Chrome, Deep Chrome, Orange Chrome, Spectrum Orange, Scarlet Lake, Pale Vermillion, Deep Vermillion, Geranium Lake, Flesh Pink, Pink Madder Lake, Rose Pink, Carmine, Crimson Lake, Rose Madder Lake, Magenta, Imperial Purple, Red Violet Lake, Dark Violet, Light Violet, Blue Violet Lake, Delft Blue, Ultramarine, Smalt Blue, Cobalt Blue, Spectrum Blue, Light Blue, Sky Blue, Prussian Blue, Indigo, Oriental Blue, Kingfisher Blue, Turquoise Blue, Turquoise Green, Jade Green, Juniper Green, Bottle Green, Water Green, Mineral Green, Emerald Green, Grass Green, May Green, Sap Green, Cedar Green, Olive Green, Sepia, Burnt Umber, Bronze, Vandyke Brown, Raw Umber, Brown Ochre, Raw Sienna, Golden Brown, Burnt Yellow Ochre, Copper Beech, Burnt Sienna, Venetian Red, Terracotta, Burnt Carmine, Chocolate, Ivory Black, Blue Grey, Gunmetal, French Metal, Chinese White).