Napkin Forever PRIMA PRETIOSA Perpetual Pencil
As low as £49.95
Designed by Sergio Mori and made in Italy, the Prima Pretiosa writing tool is one that writes like a pencil but produces permanent strokes like that of a pen. This intricately designed piece is based on the original Prima but is given a special touch by being created in the hands of a Goldsmith. With its 40 years of history, the Zimar laboratory is the only one that can engrave the surface of each Pretiosa giving it its unique, carved look. This technique also ensures each piece is individual and different from the next. The pencil works by oxidising the paper with its Ethergraf tip, leaving a permanent mark.
- Ethergraf tip
- Comes in gift box
- Hand made in Italy
- Length 18cm
- Diameter (tail) 1cm
- Weight 39g
UK & Northern Ireland
- Free UK Delivery on orders over £20 – estimated 3-6 days (excludes weekends)
- Standard UK Delivery - estimated 2-4 days (excludes weekends)
- Premium UK Delivery - estimated 1-3 days (excludes weekends)
If you need quicker delivery, we offer a Royal Mail Next Day Delivery. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions as many items can be posted via next day delivery:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - estimated 1 day (excludes weekends)
For full detail please see our Delivery & Returns Info Here
- We ship internationally
- Prices start from £4.95 for airmail and are calculated during the checkout process.
- Standard shipping times vary depending upon the destination: Republic of Ireland approx. 5-12 days/European Union approx. 7-14 days/Rest of World approx 14-28 days
- We offer an express international tracked service which starts from £9.95 and is usually a 5-10 day service, however due to customs checks in non-european countries, delivery times may be considerably longer.
- For full delivery times and terms please click Here
- For full returns details please click Here