Montegrappa Silver Time & Brain Limited Edition Rollerball Pen
Introducing the limited edition collection Time&Brain by Montegrappa...
The obvious timekeeping functions and references make the Time & Brain collection a magnet for watch enthusiasts; however this final instalment in the Richard Restak trilogy of pens embodies a much larger purpose for a much wider audience. The art of maximising the present appeals to all with an interest in time management, self-improvement and the creative process.
Time & Brain follows on from the 2013 Brain collection and the 2016 Memory collection as the final limited edition collaboration with the distinguished neurologist; Dr. Richard Restak.
Alongside its many overt time references, the collection is conceived on an oblique set of design codes that reveal the hidden complexity of the present as a station between the future and past.
Writing allows us to escape reality and the ability to reorder information into valuable, fulfilling memories. The unconventional trip-section barrel refers to the three phases of time; past, present and future. The separator ring which stands at 3mm high represents the three seconds- the cut off point at which all humans have a shared perception of time. Not forgetting the miniature hourglass housed within the blind cap is made of high tempered glass and measures a time span of approximately three seconds - another analogy of the present - The three pillars surrounding and protecting the hourglass represent the stimuli, memories and focus which is the cognitive processes that feed out complex interpretation of time!
To top it off the collection comes accompanies with a 104 page book written by the creator Richard Restak himself exposing the human relationship with time, providing a 9 step guide to time management and happier living!
- Rollerball Pen
- Limited Edition - 300 available worldwide!
- The ultimate gift for any psychologist or professional
- Material: Sterling silver 925, Resin
- Trim: Sterling silver 925
- Packaging: Special
- Length: 158mm
- Diameter: 19mm
- Weight: 114gr
UK & Northern Ireland
- Free UK Delivery on orders over £20 – estimated 3-6 days (excludes weekends)
- Standard UK Delivery - estimated 2-4 days (excludes weekends)
- Premium UK Delivery - estimated 1-3 days (excludes weekends)
If you need quicker delivery, we offer a Royal Mail Next Day Delivery. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions as many items can be posted via next day delivery:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - estimated 1 day (excludes weekends)
For full detail please see our Delivery & Returns Info Here
- We ship internationally
- Prices start from £4.95 for airmail and are calculated during the checkout process.
- Standard shipping times vary depending upon the destination: Republic of Ireland approx. 5-12 days/European Union approx. 7-14 days/Rest of World approx 14-28 days
- We offer an express international tracked service which starts from £9.95 and is usually a 5-10 day service, however due to customs checks in non-european countries, delivery times may be considerably longer.
- For full delivery times and terms please click Here
- For full returns details please click Here