Montegrappa Queen: A Night at the Opera Limited Edition Silver Fountain Pen
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality... Open your eyes, look up to the sky and see...
... This brand new Icons Range from Montegrappa, introducing Queen: A Night at the Opera!
Queen: A Night at the Opera saluted the virtuosity and showmanship of the legendary British quartet.
The range is one of the most elaborate pieces of music memorabilia ever created to bear all hallmarks of rock royalty. The band's exuberance and the cover art of their first platinum selling album shine through in every aspect of this pen of ultimate craft.
It contains details of Freddie Mercury’s unmistakable stage presence including his crown, velvet cape, pyramid studded armband and iconic bottomless microphone.
Underneath the wings of a phoenix there is figures of two lions, a crab and two fairies to represent the band members' zodiac signs, arranged around a royal crown encircled by the ultimate letter... Q
With bespoke packaging the pen comes in a deluxe lacquered wooden case adorned with the Queen Logo and Montegrappa branding. It also comes with a signed presentation frame by Brian May and Roger Taylor (Gold Edition only), Ink Bottle, Pouch and cleaning cloth.
- Fountain Pen
- Sterling Silver
- Collector’s Item
- Limited Edition -555 available worldwide-
- Luxury Bespoke Packaging
- Gift Wrap Available
- The gift of a life time
- Material: Sterling Silver 925, Resin
- Trim: Sterling Silver 925
- Nib: 18k Gold
- Nib Grade: Medium
- Filling System: Piston
- Length: 159mm
- Diameter: 19mm
- Weight: 82gr
- Accessories: Ink bottle, Pouch, Cleaning Cloth, Signed presentation frame by Brian May and Roger Taylor (Gold Edition Only)
UK & Northern Ireland
- Free UK Delivery on orders over £20 – estimated 3-6 days (excludes weekends)
- Standard UK Delivery - estimated 2-4 days (excludes weekends)
- Premium UK Delivery - estimated 1-3 days (excludes weekends)
If you need quicker delivery, we offer a Royal Mail Next Day Delivery. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions as many items can be posted via next day delivery:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - estimated 1 day (excludes weekends)
For full detail please see our Delivery & Returns Info Here
- We ship internationally
- Prices start from £4.95 for airmail and are calculated during the checkout process.
- Standard shipping times vary depending upon the destination: Republic of Ireland approx. 5-12 days/European Union approx. 7-14 days/Rest of World approx 14-28 days
- We offer an express international tracked service which starts from £9.95 and is usually a 5-10 day service, however due to customs checks in non-european countries, delivery times may be considerably longer.
- For full delivery times and terms please click Here
- For full returns details please click Here