Cross Wanderlust Everest Fountain Pen
Drawing inspiration from the highest mountain in the world and its snowy peaks, this new Cross Wanderlust Fountain pen is based on the soaring peak of Mount Everest which is known in Tibetan as "Goddess of the Valley". To capture the image Cross have used a collection of deep purples and hints of pink which stand out against the pearlescent white lacquer. Chrome-plated engraving and black PVD appointments finish off the look by representing the glistening snow and treacherous, rocky paths up to the summit.
- Everest inspired design on white lacquer
- This pen comes with two black ink cartridges
- Stainless steel nib in medium
- Measures 13.5cm in length
- Click-off cap
- Presented in a luxury Cross gift box
UK & Northern Ireland
- Free UK Delivery on orders over £20 – estimated 3-6 days (excludes weekends)
- Standard UK Delivery - estimated 2-4 days (excludes weekends)
- Premium UK Delivery - estimated 1-3 days (excludes weekends)
If you need quicker delivery, we offer a Royal Mail Next Day Delivery. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions as many items can be posted via next day delivery:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - estimated 1 day (excludes weekends)
For full detail please see our Delivery & Returns Info Here
- We ship internationally
- Prices start from £4.95 for airmail and are calculated during the checkout process.
- Standard shipping times vary depending upon the destination: Republic of Ireland approx. 5-12 days/European Union approx. 7-14 days/Rest of World approx 14-28 days
- We offer an express international tracked service which starts from £9.95 and is usually a 5-10 day service, however due to customs checks in non-european countries, delivery times may be considerably longer.
- For full delivery times and terms please click Here
- For full returns details please click Here