Conklin Duragraph Forest Green Fountain Pen
Considered to be Conklin's definitive range the original Duragraph was launched in 1923 and was intended to be an heirloom passed down through the generations. Conklin's new Duragrpah collection marries fresh, bold stylings with timeless elegance in the well known flat top design. Finely crafted from top quality handmade resins the Duragraph is a slightly oversized pen which feels consequential in the hand but not so large as to be cumbersome in the hand. A tribute to the classic designs of years gone by this Conklin Duragraph Forest Green Fountain Pen will be a hit with vintage pen aficionados and beginners alike.
- Available with a Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad or Stub (1.1mm) Nib
- Stainless steel iridium tip nib with Conklin brand name and iconic Toledo, USA stamp and crescent vent hole.
- Compatible with liquid ink and a converter or standard ink cartridges
- Available with a Fine, Medium, or Stub (1.1mm) Nib
- Please Note: Stub nibs have a polished chrome finish and all other nibs have a 2 tone gold and chrome
- Includes ink converter, 1 blue ink cartridge & 1 black ink cartridge
- Crafted from high grade resin
- Chrome trims
- Cap top embellished with Conklin's Est 1898 logo
- Removable screw cap which can be securely posted on the end
- Conklin logo on the pocket clip
- Complete with luxury Conklin gift box
- Life time guarantee for manufacturing defects
- Width: 13mm
- Closed Length: 140mm
- Posted Length: 175mm
- Weight: 26g
UK & Northern Ireland
- Free UK Delivery on orders over £20 – estimated 3-6 days (excludes weekends)
- Standard UK Delivery - estimated 2-4 days (excludes weekends)
- Premium UK Delivery - estimated 1-3 days (excludes weekends)
If you need quicker delivery, we offer a Royal Mail Next Day Delivery. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions as many items can be posted via next day delivery:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - estimated 1 day (excludes weekends)
For full detail please see our Delivery & Returns Info Here
- We ship internationally
- Prices start from £4.95 for airmail and are calculated during the checkout process.
- Standard shipping times vary depending upon the destination: Republic of Ireland approx. 5-12 days/European Union approx. 7-14 days/Rest of World approx 14-28 days
- We offer an express international tracked service which starts from £9.95 and is usually a 5-10 day service, however due to customs checks in non-european countries, delivery times may be considerably longer.
- For full delivery times and terms please click Here
- For full returns details please click Here