Derwent Watercolour Pencils - Tin of 36
- Fast UK Shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Derwent Watercolour pencil, Tin of 36. Combine the control of a pencil with the subtle beauty of the watercolour medium. Great to use and you can mix them with water to create interesting colour flows. Theyre not as bright as the Inketense range so theyre ideal if you would like to do more subtle paintings. Watercolour is not permanent, so once the colour is dry you can re-wet and move it about again.
- Suitable for also using dry due their incredibly soft texture making them easy to blend and layer.
- The beauty of watercolour with the control of a pencil: Professional quality pencils in a range of subtle colours, For a watercolour effect without the mess of traditional paints
- Best used with Derwent Waterbrushes and watercolour paper
- Ideal for mixed media work
- Contains 36 watercolour pencils (Lemon Cadmium, Straw Yellow, Deep Cadmium, Orange Chrome, Scarlet Lake, Deep Vermilion, flesh Pink, Rose Pink, Crimson Lake, Magenta, Imperial Purple, Dark Violet, Light Violet, Blue Violet Lake, Ultramarine, Spectrum Blue, Prussian Blue, Kingfisher Blue, Jade Green, Mineral Green, Emerald Green, Grass Green, May Green, Cedar Green, Olive Green, Bronze, Vandyke Brown, Brown Ochre, Raw Sienna, Golden Brown, Copper Beech, Terracotta, Ivory Black, Blue Grey, Gunmetal and Chinese White).