Derwent Academy Acrylic Paints 12ml - 12 Pack
- Fast UK Shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Derwent Academy, the range for young budding artists or those who like to dabble in art without the expensive price tag.
They have put together a great range of affordable products to get you started; from classic colour & sketching pencils, to watercolour pencils & pan sets, and bold oil pastels & Sketch Pads.
The Academy Acrylic paints are made from rich pigments and a formulation which retains tinting strength and vibrancy whether they are used from the tube or diluted.
- 12ml tubes
- 12 bright colours such as: Lemon Yellow, Vermilion, Crimson Red, Sap Green, Viridan, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Yellow Ochre, Ultramarine Blue and more
- Use alone or mix with painting medium
- Once dry, the surface becomes water-resistant
- The colours are completely intermixable and can be applied to a range of surfaces including canvas, paper, wood, leather and fabrics.
- High pigmentation means they retain vibrancy
- Use directly from the tube or decant onto palettes first
- Perfect for beginner painters and those starting out in the art world
- Use them straight from the tube or dilute with painting medium to achieve lighter wash effect
- Remember to always replace caps once they aren't in use to minimise drying out risk.