Visconti have once again pushed the limits of pen design with the Pininfarina. For this adventurous concept, Visconti teamed up with the Pininfarina design team, a company who have designed some of the most iconic cars in history for the likes of Ferrari, Alfa Romeo and, most recently, a new BMW concept car.
What they came up with is a mix of stunning design and technological innovation. The use of unidirectional carbon graphite for the first time in any pen gives the Pininfarina a beautifully sleek shape conveying dynamism and action, the way a sports car would.
Technologically, the pen is a masterpiece. Visconti have employed a completely new system: the retractable nib and pen closure system, both on the fountain and rollerball pen. With a quick twist of the barrel, the nib retracts and the end of the pen closes automatically to prevent drying of the ink. This system has been realised by miniaturising the internal components, another technological challenge for the team. What this means is the Pininfarina has no separate cap to lose, the pen is all one piece.
The pen comes in a similarly unique pen case, with a retractable function, so when open the box becomes a display case for the pen, highlighting its aesthetic qualities.
The pen is a limited edition of 930 pieces (rollerball pen). This represents the year that Pininfarina was founded in 1930.
- Limited Edition: 930 rollerball pens
- Material : Undirectional carbon graphite
- Refill : Visconti rolling ceramic
- Case : Retractable carbon graphite
- Visconti Warranty and identity card included
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
UK & Northern Ireland
- Premium Postage - estimated 1-3 days (excludes weekends)
- Standard Postage - estimated 3-6 days (excludes weekends)
If you need quicker delivery please feel free to call us as many items can be posted via next day delivery:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - estimated 1 day (excludes weekends)
For full detail please see our Delivery & Returns Info Here
- We ship internationally
- Prices start from £4.95 for airmail and are calculated during the checkout process.
- Standard shipping times vary depending upon the destination: Republic of Ireland approx. 5-12 days/European Union approx. 7-14 days/Rest of World approx 14-28 days
- We offer an express international tracked service which starts from £9.95 and is usually a 5-10 day service, however due to customs checks in non-european countries, delivery times may be considerably longer.
- For full delivery times and terms please click Here