Visconti' s intention was to create a pen inspired by the myth of the Golden Man that proposed the same motifs of the Scythian art. Visconti have transposed the Golden Man inspiration into a collectible fountain pen in which skilled goldsmiths have artistically reproduced the magic of the mysterious warrior.
The original colours and naturalistic symbols of the pen will convey to you the same emotions as those of the antique tribes that clothed their princes in solid gold. Add to that the fact that although the tribes inhabited distant lands they reached Europe in their migrations during the fall of the Roman Empire, you will also feel to have contributed to the European Middle Ages history just like the Scythians did.
- Limited edition to 18 fountain pens worldwide
- Material : Yellow Gold 750 18 Kt. with red lacquering
- Artwork: Yellow Gold 750 18 Kt. lost wax
- 250 white diamonds on the clip and the barrel for 2,5 kt.
- Filling System: Power Filler
- Nib: 23 Kt. 950 Palladium Dreamtouch bi-colour
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
UK & Northern Ireland
- Premium Postage - estimated 1-3 days (excludes weekends)
- Standard Postage - estimated 3-6 days (excludes weekends)
If you need quicker delivery please feel free to call us as many items can be posted via next day delivery:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - estimated 1 day (excludes weekends)
For full detail please see our Delivery & Returns Info Here
- We ship internationally
- Prices start from £4.95 for airmail and are calculated during the checkout process.
- Standard shipping times vary depending upon the destination: Republic of Ireland approx. 5-12 days/European Union approx. 7-14 days/Rest of World approx 14-28 days
- We offer an express international tracked service which starts from £9.95 and is usually a 5-10 day service, however due to customs checks in non-european countries, delivery times may be considerably longer.
- For full delivery times and terms please click Here