Wild, flamboyant, outrageous and larger than life, Sylvester Stallone has earned his place in Hollywood as a mega character and this garish and fabulous pen is a true depiction of his life style. We feature it as part of our new Cult series, and offer only a limited number for those who have a taste for the bizarre and wonderful. Choose from a classic fountain pen or a rollerball option.
The body of the pen is crafted from jet black pearlised celluloid and is embellished with overlays of sterling silver. The silver twists and convolutes into magnificent shapes of snakes and lizards, entwined together in a mad dance of death. A life force rises from the ashes of the fire, depicted by our skilled craftsman in hand painted translucent shades of reds and oranges. The force fights to rise up past the eternal threat of death, hovering and grinning from a grotesque skull.
Madness reigns supreme! Fire, fury and serpentine shapes wind their way up from the barrel and enclose the cylindrical pen cap. The pen fights to be mightier than the sword, and although a fist and sword embellish the clip, the outcome is not certain in this deranged cauldron of madness. The top of the pen is plain, offering some respite from the chaos and the tip features a stylish and simple silver trim.
From the heart stopping highs and lows of his acting talent as Rocky and Rambo, to the superlative screen writing and directing of The Expendables, Stallone's career spans four decades. The man has become a Hollywood legend and an iconic name in film. This limited edition pen is a fitting depiction of the craziness and raw talent that makes him an iconic superstar.
- Materials: sterling silver, celluloid
- Presented in a specially designed case
- Limited Edition: 912 Rollerball Pens in sterling silver
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
UK & Northern Ireland
- Premium Postage - estimated 1-3 days (excludes weekends)
- Standard Postage - estimated 3-6 days (excludes weekends)
If you need quicker delivery please feel free to call us as many items can be posted via next day delivery:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - estimated 1 day (excludes weekends)
For full detail please see our Delivery & Returns Info Here
- We ship internationally
- Prices start from £4.95 for airmail and are calculated during the checkout process.
- Standard shipping times vary depending upon the destination: Republic of Ireland approx. 5-12 days/European Union approx. 7-14 days/Rest of World approx 14-28 days
- We offer an express international tracked service which starts from £9.95 and is usually a 5-10 day service, however due to customs checks in non-european countries, delivery times may be considerably longer.
- For full delivery times and terms please click Here