'Love me Tender, Love me True' plays over the crackling old radio and millions of fans go weak at the knees! In tribute to Elvis Presley, this iconic superstar, we bring you our Elvis Presley' ballpoint pen as part of our Icon range, with a twist action cap mechanism.
Charismatic, with looks to kill and a voice to cry over, he changed music in the world single handedly. In his lifetime, he was honoured with a host of awards, inductions into famous music halls and accolades from every corner of the globe. Our pen is a statement of his life and we offer it in three colours, each one depicting an era.
The 1950's are symbolised in aqua. Electric guitars belted out music in smoggy halls and youngsters in low lying sedans cruised the streets looking for a party. We created a clip in the style of a period jukebox, with the initials 'EP' engraved onto the clip. This offering has 956 ballpoint pens in a silver finish.
The 'Comeback Special' in the 60's created a frenzy of jet black leather suits. The Montegrappa artists have fashioned the pocket clip to resemble the zipper on his jacket and the famous Elvis signature adorns the clip. These are limited to just 968 ballpoint pens in silver and 11 in 18K solid gold.
Shimmering in white in Las Vegas, Elvis in the 70's was a mega star with millions of fans worldwide. His iconic white jumpsuit is adorned with gem-stones and our artists have carefully recreated this look in the 'Las Vegas' offering. The cap features the letters 'TCB', 'Taking Care of Business', a message understood by his close friends. The clip of the sterling silver version is set with Swarovski red crystals and the solid gold 18K version is set with rubies. This limited edition offers 973 pens in vermeil and 14 in 18K solid gold.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
UK & Northern Ireland
- Premium Postage - estimated 1-3 days (excludes weekends)
- Standard Postage - estimated 3-6 days (excludes weekends)
If you need quicker delivery please feel free to call us as many items can be posted via next day delivery:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - estimated 1 day (excludes weekends)
For full detail please see our Delivery & Returns Info Here
- We ship internationally
- Prices start from £4.95 for airmail and are calculated during the checkout process.
- Standard shipping times vary depending upon the destination: Republic of Ireland approx. 5-12 days/European Union approx. 7-14 days/Rest of World approx 14-28 days
- We offer an express international tracked service which starts from £9.95 and is usually a 5-10 day service, however due to customs checks in non-european countries, delivery times may be considerably longer.
- For full delivery times and terms please click Here