Available as a ballpoint pen, rollerball pen and fountain pen
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's Superman! In this instance, it is a stunning pen crafted to represent this superhero and is part of our DC Comics Series Collection.
With a secret identity as Clark Kent, our superhero has two lives. He is the nerdy, mild-mannered reporter who works for the Daily Planet. Quiet, reserved and well behaved no one suspects who he really is. When danger lurks and action is needed, Clark Kent becomes Superman. A man who can change the course of mighty rivers and bend steel in his bare hands. He fights a never ending battle for justice and truth, the American way.
This strange creature, named Kal-El, was sent as a baby to Earth from the dying planet Krypton. He was adopted by Jonathan and Martha Kent of Smallville, Kansas where he grew up in a loving home and was taught to always do the right thing. Superman is an extremely moral person, believing it is wrong to kill anyone for any reason, and he will do whatever he can to avoid it.
Our superb pen represents Superman in his iconic colours of dark blue with a red trim. The figure stands on the gold pocket clip on the cap. His cape flies out behind him and the famous S-shield logo adorns his chest. He is in flight, ready for action! Gold accents finish off the design on the top of the cap and the top of the pen. The nib matches in gold and two decorative red rings contrast on cap and barrel. For a perfect finish, the iconic S-shield adorns the top of the cap.
Give a perfect gift to a comic fan and collector of Superman memorabilia. We offer a choice of ballpoint, rollerball or medium fountain pen.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
UK & Northern Ireland
- Premium Postage - estimated 1-3 days (excludes weekends)
- Standard Postage - estimated 3-6 days (excludes weekends)
If you need quicker delivery please feel free to call us as many items can be posted via next day delivery:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - estimated 1 day (excludes weekends)
For full detail please see our Delivery & Returns Info Here
- We ship internationally
- Prices start from £4.95 for airmail and are calculated during the checkout process.
- Standard shipping times vary depending upon the destination: Republic of Ireland approx. 5-12 days/European Union approx. 7-14 days/Rest of World approx 14-28 days
- We offer an express international tracked service which starts from £9.95 and is usually a 5-10 day service, however due to customs checks in non-european countries, delivery times may be considerably longer.
- For full delivery times and terms please click Here