Available as a ballpoint pen, rollerball pen and fountain pen
Batman, the Dark Knight has many enemies and the Riddler is one of the most obsessive and creative. In keeping with his style, Montegrappa have crafted a unique and intense pen to embody the essence of this character. This stunning instrument is part of the iconic DC Comics Series Collection.
Edward Nigma, is known for his purple domino mask and green skin-tight cat suit covered with question marks. His obsession with riddles, puzzles and word games drives him to relentlessly prove his superiority by outwitting everyone around him.
He delights in crafting complex clues which he sends to Batman and the police forewarning them of his capers. Although the Riddler tries to outsmart Gotham's hero Batman, he is always defeated by the Dark Knight.
Comic lovers will remember the iconic performance by Jim Carrey, who played the Riddler in the 1995 film Batman Forever.
Treat yourself to a magnificent pen to honour this villainous character. The pen is crafted in the green of his catsuit and myriads of black inquisitive punctuation marks adorn the barrel and cap. Standing in gold on the pocket clip is the Riddler, with hands on his hips and a sly grin on his face. He is dressed in his classic suit with belt, gloves and face mask. Gold accents adorn the top and base of the cap and the top and nib of the barrel. For a perfect finish, his walking stick, shaped in a question mark is placed on the top of the cap.
Adding this piece to your collection is not a question, it is a must! The only riddle is whether to choose from a ballpoint, rollerball or medium fountain pen.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
UK & Northern Ireland
- Premium Postage - estimated 1-3 days (excludes weekends)
- Standard Postage - estimated 3-6 days (excludes weekends)
If you need quicker delivery please feel free to call us as many items can be posted via next day delivery:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - estimated 1 day (excludes weekends)
For full detail please see our Delivery & Returns Info Here
- We ship internationally
- Prices start from £4.95 for airmail and are calculated during the checkout process.
- Standard shipping times vary depending upon the destination: Republic of Ireland approx. 5-12 days/European Union approx. 7-14 days/Rest of World approx 14-28 days
- We offer an express international tracked service which starts from £9.95 and is usually a 5-10 day service, however due to customs checks in non-european countries, delivery times may be considerably longer.
- For full delivery times and terms please click Here