Available as a ballpoint pen, rollerball pen and fountain pen
Batman fans will be delighted to add this classic pen to their DC Comics Series Collection. No Batman tale is complete without Cat Woman!
This mysterious jewel thief first became known to comic fans as an old woman hired to commit a burglary. In reality, she is a femme fatal, attractive, lethal, created to taunt, antagonise and attract Batman. She is a toned athlete, street wise and sharp, who learned her skills on the streets of Gotham. Trained in martial arts with skills perfected for cat burglary, this super hero is depicted on our classic pen.
With lightening speed, she regularly eludes capture by the Dark Knight who sometimes willingly lets her escape. Does he love her? Time will tell! Cat Woman has a lofty code of ethics, she only steals from mobsters and gangsters.
As lofty as her ideals, we offer this dark purple masterpiece from Montegrappa. Cat Woman is etched onto the pocket clip of the cap in tones of silver grey and shadowy blacks. She stands in her classic pose with one foot raised up high and her arms crossed over her chest. Her face is half covered by a mask, her cape flows downwards to the floor and she stands on a ledge in a seductive feline pose, surveying the landscape for her next mission.
Both cap and barrel match in dark purple with silver grey accents. The top of the cap features her cat's eyes logo and the Montegrappa logo is etched onto the base of the cap. The barrel is simple and elegant with three decorative rings as a finishing touch.
We offer this unique writing instrument in a choice of ballpoint, rollerball or medium fountain pen.
The Dark Knight cannot be without Cat Woman, get yourself one of each!
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
UK & Northern Ireland
- Premium Postage - estimated 1-3 days (excludes weekends)
- Standard Postage - estimated 3-6 days (excludes weekends)
If you need quicker delivery please feel free to call us as many items can be posted via next day delivery:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - estimated 1 day (excludes weekends)
For full detail please see our Delivery & Returns Info Here
- We ship internationally
- Prices start from £4.95 for airmail and are calculated during the checkout process.
- Standard shipping times vary depending upon the destination: Republic of Ireland approx. 5-12 days/European Union approx. 7-14 days/Rest of World approx 14-28 days
- We offer an express international tracked service which starts from £9.95 and is usually a 5-10 day service, however due to customs checks in non-european countries, delivery times may be considerably longer.
- For full delivery times and terms please click Here