Our inspired collection known as 'Cosmopolitan' offers five designs from five different iconic cultures that shaped the world as we know it today. We time travel through the glorious past of these civilisations and re-create each era in a limited edition of superlative pens.
The Victorian era was defined by Victoria herself, a young woman who became queen at the age of only 18. She was well educated, artistic and bold. Under her reign Britain prospered. Technology flourished, medicine and science advanced in leaps and bounds and literature rose to new levels. The Industrial Revolution exploded, opening up previously unknown opportunities, and most of all, the British Empire conquered the world. In the famous words, depicting her 63 year reign, 'Britain had a worldwide empire on which the sun never set'.
In tribute to this remarkable Queen, we bring you our 'Victorian England' pen. This limited edition comes in a fountain and a rollerball pen option. The barrel of the pen features beautifully engraved images of royalty, pomp and ceremony. The top and the tip of the pen is finished in a jet black with a stylish silver trim. The cap is engraved with similar images of royalty and the iconic Montegrappa logo and clip completes the look. This superlative edition offers the discerning buyer only 500 each in sterling silver.
Be inspired by a grand Queen when you add one of these pens to your collection.
Add one of these stunning pens to your collection and feel the spirit of Bohemianism in your hand.
- Materials: resin, sterling silver
- Fountain Pen Nib: 18K gold
- Fountain pen filling systems: piston
- Nib sizes: fine, medium, broad
- Packaging: wood
- 500 Sterling Silver Fountain Pens
- 500 Sterling Silver Rollerball Pens
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
UK & Northern Ireland
- Premium Postage - estimated 1-3 days (excludes weekends)
- Standard Postage - estimated 3-6 days (excludes weekends)
If you need quicker delivery please feel free to call us as many items can be posted via next day delivery:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - estimated 1 day (excludes weekends)
For full detail please see our Delivery & Returns Info Here
- We ship internationally
- Prices start from £4.95 for airmail and are calculated during the checkout process.
- Standard shipping times vary depending upon the destination: Republic of Ireland approx. 5-12 days/European Union approx. 7-14 days/Rest of World approx 14-28 days
- We offer an express international tracked service which starts from £9.95 and is usually a 5-10 day service, however due to customs checks in non-european countries, delivery times may be considerably longer.
- For full delivery times and terms please click Here