Our inspired collection known as 'Cosmopolitan' offers five designs from five different iconic cultures that shaped the world as we know it today. We time travel through the glorious past of these civilisations and re-create each era in a limited edition of superlative pens.
Hot, dusty and relentless, the sands of the Arabian desert are formidable and endless. The shifting dunes rise and fall with the winds, here today, gone tomorrow. The searing heat plays tricks on the mind, promising lush green oases and cool water and offering up nothing but more sand.
Only the brave and courageous survive this terrain. Exotic birds of prey feed on those that succumb to the harsh conditions. Camels, ships of the Arabian desert, walk endless miles without water carrying backpacks laden with spices, bolts of coloured fabrics and precious jade. Fauna that has adapted to the harshest conditions find droplets of water where no water is to be seen.
Inspired by these survivors, we have created the 'Arabian Animals Of the Desert' pen. This limited edition comes in a fountain and a rollerball pen. Each pen is beautifully decorated with images depicting the animals of the desert. The cap features a wonderful quilted pattern, with the iconic Montegrappa logo and clip. We offer only 500 each in sterling silver.
Laurence of Arabia conquered this formidable desert, thundering across the dusty plains on his noble steed. Capture this feeling of exhilaration with a pen from our exclusive collection.
- Materials: resin, sterling silver
- Fountain Pen Nib: 18K gold
- Fountain pen filling systems: piston
- Nib sizes: fine, medium, broad
- Packaging: wood
- 500 Sterling Silver Fountain Pens
- 500 Sterling Silver Rollerball Pens
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
UK & Northern Ireland
- Premium Postage - estimated 1-3 days (excludes weekends)
- Standard Postage - estimated 3-6 days (excludes weekends)
If you need quicker delivery please feel free to call us as many items can be posted via next day delivery:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - estimated 1 day (excludes weekends)
For full detail please see our Delivery & Returns Info Here
- We ship internationally
- Prices start from £4.95 for airmail and are calculated during the checkout process.
- Standard shipping times vary depending upon the destination: Republic of Ireland approx. 5-12 days/European Union approx. 7-14 days/Rest of World approx 14-28 days
- We offer an express international tracked service which starts from £9.95 and is usually a 5-10 day service, however due to customs checks in non-european countries, delivery times may be considerably longer.
- For full delivery times and terms please click Here